Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

March tag

This one is a little late.  I did it last month but it was so busy I never got to post it.  Which is okay since I didn't get any pictures of the process.  I took them after the fact...

I loved the butterfly on Tim's tag but I can't think of butterflies without thinking of catapillar's.


I started with a background I already made and then die cut tree limbs from Spellbinders Cherry blossoms.  
Then using a  pipe cleaner and some fuzy fibers to make a catapillar.


Then I cut a butter fly from foam to create a stamp using a cricut cartridge, and one from pattern paper.  Using the pattern paper as a template I did some perfect pearls butterflies around the edge.

  

I added a silver plate with bakers twine and added the fuzzy fibers and bakers twine to the top.
I really like the end product




No comments:

Post a Comment