I didn't have many of the items used and I am a little afraid of acrylic paint so this was good for me.
Tim's tissue paper reminded me of a map so I chose to use a page from an old atlas.
Next I added a light blue acrylic paint, sprayed it with water and swished it around with my fingers. I love getting my fingers into it. I dried it then sprayed with silver perfect pearls.
I used my cricut and the Old West cartridge to cut out the word twenty and the numbers. I didn't like the one so I used 15 and just the word twenty. I colored the words with black and distressed with copper stain. I covered the numbers in fine glitter.
Next step was the words. I didn't have any word sheets and I wanted them to be more personal to me. I made up my own wordsheets. I printed them off on my computer and then cut them out. I also wanted them to be in different fonts and sizes.
I used distress inks to tone down the white of the copy paper and black CTMH ink to edge each word piece I chose. I also used a blending pen and the black to outline the twenty.
Next came the ribbons and the embellies. I had fun going through my jars of metal embellishments.
I am happy with the final outcome and the little bit of me I've added to the project.