Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

dual challenge pg 1

 

So I entered another challenge.  This one is a 2 page spread.  Page one is for Color me scrappy and page 2 is for SBC


This is the Color me Scrappy challenge.  I chose my colors based on this challenge.



         

It was quite comical going through all my paper and cardstock and paper to match up the colors.  I had quite a few layed out until I finally was able to pick out 4. 

 
 
Then I decided I would rotate the layout 90 degrees to the left.  I sized everything for an 8 X 8 layout. 

 
 
I used the letters and corner border from the Cricut Sophisticated cartridge and the flames from the Camp Out. 

 
 
Using ribbon and sparkly things from my stash I cut banners and finished up with some journaling printed in brown.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 

5 comments:

  1. thank you for joining in at CMS . Good use of the colour palette & sketch
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! I absolutely love your layout! You did such a great job with the sketch and colors! Thank you very much for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dolly & Sharon. It was a lot a fun. At first the colors threw me but once I chose the pictures I realized they were perfect! It was a great way to keep my momentum on this small album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great twist to turn the sketch on its side...love that you thought out of the box with your photos and the sketch to keep the photo with the fire in the middle...Thanks for playing with Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have turned the sketch! Isn't it fun to dig through your stash to find just the right papers? you have done a beautiful job with the challenge at CMS. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete