Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

2013 Christmas card 2

This is getting addicting!  I did this one primarily for Always Playing with Paper http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/2013/09/merry-monday-christmas-card-club-snowmen.html


I had fun working on this.  I used an old color challange from 52 CCT to choose my colors.  I had a hard time choosing between the purple and the blue in the end I chose the blue.




Products I used that I know the name of:
Cricut cartridges:
      Just because cards - card base and circle
      Ornamental Iron 2 - corner swirlies
     Joys of the Season - poinsettia and pine boughs
(I created a stamp out of the pine bough and stamped with CTMH Topiary.  Then I sprayed them with Moss Glimmer mist.)
Perfect Pearls Pewter - spray the tag I stamped my snowman on
All stamp inks were CTMH
All papers were from my stash, I believe these were Paper Studio, but I'm not sure.
CTMH bakers twine
sparkle jewels
Crayola colored pencils
The Stamp is an old one and I don't know who made it. 


I had a lot of fun with this challenge!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie snowman! Great card, Lynn - that poinsettia in the corner is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your snowman tag card Lynn. Great design ... love the collage stamping for the background and the beautiful poinsettia embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty setting for this adorable snowman, Lynn! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute....what pretty paper, too! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete